Zombidle Zombidle

Cookie clicker has been milked for all it's worth, and really all this is is a cookie clicker reskin, so there's really nothing new or interesting about it. At least cookie clicker doesn't beg you to watch ads and lag horribly, so I can't say I recommend this game.

Immense Army Immense Army

I GOT FUCKIN ADDICTED MAN!!! BEEN PLAYING IT FOR LITERALLY ABOUT 6 HOURS!!! THATS A QUARTER OF MY FUCKIN DAY SPENT ON THIS GAME MAN!!! DAMN SON!!!

The Marble Game 4 The Marble Game 4

Oh my god!!! It was so fun I played for like an hour

Aprime responds:

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

Great demo! I love the idea of the game, and I can't wait until its out :D

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

I loved playing this after hearing about its backstory in your "Coming Out Simulator." This game is probably one of my favorites from you, and it was even better the second time. Keep up the good work man! :)

Coming Out Simulator Coming Out Simulator

You've been one of my favorite new grounds creators for a while now, so it was great to get to know who you really were. The ending of this game almost made me cry, because it was just so freakin inspirational! I honestly still haven't come out to my parents, and I feel like the same thing would happen. The problem is though, I'd probably go into a deep depression if it ended that way for me, because now I have freedom, but no loving family... I don't know man, but anybody readin my shlitt is gettin dope-slapped -3- XD

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

My record is 3:23 :3

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

LOVE the combat system bro! Can't wait for it to come out :3

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is amazing! The style was fantastic and the gameplay was easy to get used to. But that giant metal guy, I couldn't get passed :/

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

lol i love the portal song in the end so 5 stars :D